Sunday, February 17, 2013

Medal of Honor Warfighter Review

Hey all, I recently got the new Medal of Honor. Don't worry there's no spoilers in this post unless you count talking about stuff you can do in the campaign spoilers (if you want spoilers comment and I can make another post with them). I really liked the last one and I like this one too. I think the multiplayer is better because everything is more customizable. The campaign is still good but I'm not sure if it's as good as the first one. One thing about the last Medal of Honor was that it was so realistic, there were some parts in the new one where it wasn't like that. Like the car chases seemed to get a little cheesy for me. There were just too many car chases and it just didn't seem very realistic, or I guess military like. That's what I liked about the last one, everything was really realistic and just like the military, car chases just doesn't seem very military like. The car chases still were fun though as well as the rest of the campaign, though the first Medal of Honor's campaign might of been just a tad better. The online is great though, there are skins or something for a bunch of countries that you unlock as you level up. You can customize your gun a lot more than you could in the first one. So I think it's a great game, campaign's good, multiplayer is good, I personally reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment