Friday, May 24, 2013

New Eldar!

Hooray once again! Another one of my armies has a new codex coming out: Eldar. I have played Eldar for a while and have made a decently sized collection in my opinion. So I can't wait to expand it with all of this awesome new stuff.

First of all the Wraithknight. It is super huge! Like Games Workshop said on their homepage today, "and you thought the Riptide was big." Then we finally get a flyer, it looks like there is two flyers in the one set so you can build either one. Then there are also Spirit Seers now which are basically Wraithguard and Farseers combined if you don't know (at least that's what I think they are). Spirit Seers were made by Forge World before hand and were in one of the Imperial Armor books but now they're in the codex and Games Workshop makes them as well. Then there is also some type of new Wraithguard and a new Farseer model. I don't know about any of you readers but I am most excited about the Wraithknight and the flyers.

I hope all of you have fun with your Eldar when you get them (if you get them). Hooray for Eldar!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is "Damnit GW!" I didn't want a new army!

    ReplyDelete