Sunday, January 20, 2013

New stuff

Hey all!! Sorry I haven't been making many posts or YouTube videos. I've been very busy with my scuba diving certification. I passed so I am now a certified open water diver! Hooray!! Have been working on my high elves when I can. I am thinking of getting some warriors of chaos when the new army book comes out in February. I really like Vikings and I especially like how they are more specifically Norse. I have Swedish heritage that I am very proud of since as I said I like Vikings. Note there were Swedish Vikings, not just Vikings from Norway. I think it would be nice to have another army on hand so I can play against myself when bored. I am trying to add my friend as a contributor to The Great Gaming Hall and make a YouTube channel for The Great Gaming Hall as well. So quite a bit has happened since my last post and I hope there is more good things to come in the future. This is a bit late but happy new year and happy holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment