Thursday, August 29, 2013

What's Going On

There have been barely any posts this summer and we apologize. I could not think of ANYTHING to post about and I was also busy doing fun and awesome summer stuff. I went to Minnesota, worked on a farm there, played some Warhammer (40k mostly), and some video games.

I've been looking at the new apocalypse book and there is a lot of awesome stuff. Orks can now loot any vehicle formation from any other race. I don't see anything that puts the vehicles down to ballistic skill 2 so I'm assuming that those vehicles auto-target or something. There were a lot of new super-heavy's and other formations, and Games Workshop is actually making plastic models for some! Hooray for cheaper titans! I'm sad that there are no Eldar titans though because I love Eldar. Yes I know that the Wraithknight is about as big as a Stompa but it's not as good as a super-heavy. There is however a Wraithknight formation though, and it is awesome. I will talk further about apocalypse stuff and this formation in another post so look out for it, hopefully I'll have it out in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment