Friday, April 12, 2013

GGH update

Hey all, as Duncan said we are sorry for the lack of posts. I've been wanting to make posts but again like Duncan said we've had school conflicting with our blogging time. I have been wondering what to write about, I do enjoy writing about Warriors of Chaos but I do not know what else to really write about. I could do some more reviews but I have reviewed everything that I thought could use a review (or sometimes I just feel like reviewing a particular unit). So if any of you readers have any ideas go ahead and post a comment on this post. At the Great Gaming Hall we welcome your comments (as long as they're polite) so we can improve this blog and meet your requests. Also if you haven't already I urge any Warriors of Chaos players to visit the Chamber of the Everchosen. It is a Warriors of Chaos forum and is great if you need any advice with your pillaging and slaughter in the name of the dark gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment